Client Organizer Questions
I haven’t received my Unique ID & Password.
If you have not received you ID and Password by January 31, please contact us.
Can I still provide you with a printed version?
If you prefer not to use the electronic features of the client portal, you can print the Organizer as a PDF file. To do so, under the Web Organizer Index, select Create PDF.
What other documents will I need to provide?
We will also need the following information provided to our office:
- Forms W-2 for wages, salaries and tips.
- All Forms 1099 for interest, dividends, retirement, miscellaneous income, Social Security, state or local refunds, gambling winnings, etc.
- Brokerage statements showing investment transactions for stocks, bonds, etc.
- Schedule K-1 showing income from partnerships, S corporations, estates and trusts.
- Statements supporting deductions for mortgage interest, taxes, and charitable contributions (including any Form 1098-C).
- Copies of closing statements regarding the sale or purchase of real property.
- Legal papers for adoption, divorce, or separation involving custody of your dependent children.
- Any tax notices sent to you by the IRS or other taxing authority.
- A copy of your income tax return from last year, if not prepared by this office.
Can I upload my documents to the Web Client Organizer?
You can attach and send additional files with your Web Client Organizer to our office for retrieval. This is a convenient and secure way to send information regarding the preparation of your tax return without having to mail or deliver these documents to our office. You can attach the following types of files to your Web Client Organizer: Microsoft Money or Quicken tax exchange format (.txf), Microsoft Excel (.xls), Microsoft Word (.doc, .rtf), Adobe Reader (.pdf), image files (.jpg, .bmp, .tif, .png), and web pages (.html).
Can I upload QuickBooks Files?
The Web Client Organizer cannot currently accept Quickbooks Files but you can securely upload your QuickBooks file on our website using the secure Send A File link.