New Federal Reporting Requirement for Beneficial Ownership Information (BOI) Effective January 1, 2024, many companies in the United States need to report to the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) information about their beneficial owners. Beneficial owners are the individuals who ultimately own or control the company. FinCEN is a bureau of the U.S. Department of the Treasury. If your company was … [Read More »]
You’ve never met an accounting firm like Meadows Urquhart.
We're more than numbers people -- we're the people who know what it's like to be in your shoes. We spend the time to get to know your business and understand your challenges, because we care about your company's success.
News & Resources
- The Corporate Transparency Act (CTA) went into effect on Monday, January 1, 2024
- IRS Issues 2024 Standard Mileage Rates
- Tax-Free Rollovers from Qualified Tuition Plans (529 Plans to Roth IRA)
- 2023 Year-End Tax Planning
- Are You Waiting on Your Virginia Refund?
- IRS Announces Immediate Moratorium on ERC Claims