On March 27, the House passed by voice vote, and the President signed, a third Coronavirus relief package, the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act. The Senate had previously passed the Act on March 25 by unanimous vote. The bill contains many tax related provisions. INDIVIDUAL PROVISIONS An eligible individual is allowed an income tax credit for 2020 equal to the sum of: (1) $1,200 ($2,400 … [Read More »]
You’ve never met an accounting firm like Meadows Urquhart.
We're more than numbers people -- we're the people who know what it's like to be in your shoes. We spend the time to get to know your business and understand your challenges, because we care about your company's success.
News & Resources
- Hard at Work… at Home!
- Preparation for the Payroll Protection Program
- Doug Urquhart Q&A with VSCPA
- Recent Developments Involving the “20% 199A Deduction” and “Qualified Opportunity Funds”
- 2019 Year- End Tax Planning for Individuals
- 2019 Year-End Tax Planning for Businesses