Many business owners often operate their businesses using real estate which they also own. While this can be a great strategy to create wealth for the business owner, it also exposes them to liability: legal issues with the operating business could expose the real estate to legal claims and vice versa. One typical solution separates the legal ownership of the real estate from the business. The business then … [Read More »]
You’ve never met an accounting firm like Meadows Urquhart.
We're more than numbers people -- we're the people who know what it's like to be in your shoes. We spend the time to get to know your business and understand your challenges, because we care about your company's success.
News & Resources
- Business Owners: Are you a landlord… to your business?
- Announcing New Promotions
- 401K Plans- The Good, The Bad and the Compliance
- Tax Talk: Criteria for a Capital Lease
- Tax Talk: Guarantee of S Corp Loan Didn’t Create Basis to Claim Loss
- Tax Talk: New Form 8938 to Include Specific Domestic Entities