2022 One-Time Tax Rebate Taxpayers may receive a rebate payment of up to $250 for single filers and $500 for married filers. Eligibility is determined by your net tax liability minus any credits claimed against that liability on your 2021 tax returns. Rebates for taxpayers that filed 2021 tax returns prior to July 1st, 2022 will likely be issued in September or October. Taxpayers that have … [Read More »]
You’ve never met an accounting firm like Meadows Urquhart.
We're more than numbers people -- we're the people who know what it's like to be in your shoes. We spend the time to get to know your business and understand your challenges, because we care about your company's success.
News & Resources
- Tax Law Changes Included in Recently Signed VA Budget
- Home Sale Exclusions
- Virginia Approves A SALT Cap Workaround
- Leases – Change Is Here (And There’s Not Much We Can Do About It)
- Flow-Through Entities—Schedule K-2 and K-3 Reporting Requirements
- Tax-Efficient Education Savings