During the gift-giving season, if charities are on your recipient list, here are a few important things to remember: $300/$600 Charity Deduction for Non-Itemizers COVID tax relief packages included legislation to incentivize charitable giving. For individuals who take a standard deduction on their 2021 tax returns, IRC Sec. 170(p) allows a tax deduction of up to $300 for gifts, made in cash, donated … [Read More »]
You’ve never met an accounting firm like Meadows Urquhart.
We're more than numbers people -- we're the people who know what it's like to be in your shoes. We spend the time to get to know your business and understand your challenges, because we care about your company's success.
News & Resources
- How to Setup Multi-Factor Authentication
- Year-End Charitable Giving
- Year-End Tax And Financial Planning For Individuals
- Year-End Tax And Financial Planning For Small Businesses
- Year-End Giving Reminder: Special Tax Deduction Allows Most People To Deduct Up To $600 Given To Charity, Even If They Don’t Itemize
- Hiring In A Changing Industry