As a result of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (TCJA), the IRS introduced two new schedules (Schedules K-2 and K-3) that may need to be completed for partnerships and S Corporations for the 2021 tax year. The purpose of the schedules are to report items of international tax relevance when calculating a shareholder’s U.S. tax liabilities. For several reasons, these new schedules are causing filing and … [Read More »]
You’ve never met an accounting firm like Meadows Urquhart.
We're more than numbers people -- we're the people who know what it's like to be in your shoes. We spend the time to get to know your business and understand your challenges, because we care about your company's success.
News & Resources
- Virginia Approves A SALT Cap Workaround
- Leases – Change Is Here (And There’s Not Much We Can Do About It)
- Flow-Through Entities—Schedule K-2 and K-3 Reporting Requirements
- Tax-Efficient Education Savings
- Virginia Tax Conformity
- IRS Allows Individuals to Setup Online Accounts