Most years, we as CPAs ask our clients located in Virginia to hurry up and get us their information, but then wait to file their returns. Why does this happen? One of the reasons is that the Virginia General Assembly meets annually in January and decides on Virginia's conformity to new federal legislation. Once legislation is passed, it takes time for the Virginia Department of Taxation to update programs … [Read More »]
You’ve never met an accounting firm like Meadows Urquhart.
We're more than numbers people -- we're the people who know what it's like to be in your shoes. We spend the time to get to know your business and understand your challenges, because we care about your company's success.
News & Resources
- Status of Virginia’s Conformity to Federal Legislation
- IRS Delays Still Prevalent
- How to Identify an IRS Scam
- SBA Provides Interim Final Rules for PPP
- Employee Retention Tax Credit May be Available Retroactively
- 50% Limit on Business Meal Deductions Removed for 2021 & 2022