This past year has been a struggle and test of perseverance for many of us. COVID has put our lives on hold and required a sacrifice of normalcy. Both businesses and employees suffered due to lost jobs, reduced hours, and permanent closures because of the loss of business income during the pandemic. Retail and residential landlords have lost rental income as a result. It’s easy to see how many things … [Read More »]
You’ve never met an accounting firm like Meadows Urquhart.
We're more than numbers people -- we're the people who know what it's like to be in your shoes. We spend the time to get to know your business and understand your challenges, because we care about your company's success.
News & Resources
- IRS Backlogs Frustrate Taxpayers in 2021
- Sales Tax Holiday & Sales Tax Rate Updates
- Advance Child Tax Credit Payments Starting July 15th
- Highlights of The American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA)
- The American Rescue Plan Act
- PPP Second Draw Application Deadline is March 31