We are a growing firm and looking for our future leaders. We are a team of passionate professionals who are excited about helping our clients and employees develop and achieve their potential. We are looking for a driven individual who is well-organized, self-motivated, and desires to provide excellent client service.
Comprehensive technical testing and background checks will be performed on all candidates selected for follow-up.
Job responsibilities include:
- Review tax returns (federal, state, sales & use, franchise, property). Prepare more complex tax returns for hedge funds and high net worth individuals.
- Perform research and stay up to date on a broad range of issues including federal, local and international tax requirements
- Develop and write footnotes in compliance with tax aspects of external reporting requirements
- Prepare and review monthly, quarterly and annual tax projections
- Participate on special projects as necessary
- Staff training and development
- Client management and practice development activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good project management skills (ability to meet deadlines within agreed upon budget)
- Professional attitude and ability to represent the firm brand
- Must be a team player and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Ability to exercise professional humility
- Give and receive constructive feedback
- A good sensor of humor is a plus!
We are dedicated to each of our staff’s professional development. We provide the training, tools, and resources for each level of our firm to advance in their careers. We have a comprehensive plan that outlines the necessary technical and soft-skills that enable all staff to take ownership over their career progression. View more about what it’s like to work for us here.
Education: BS In Accounting. CPA Required
Career Level: 5 years of relevant tax experience, with a minimum of 2 years reviewing tax returns.