Founded in 2004, Meadows Urquhart Acree & Cook, LLP is a fast-growing CPA firm of about 30 employees. We provide tax, assurance, and consulting services to mid-sized privately held companies, high net worth individuals, nonprofits and financial services. We work with clients who value consultative relationships and want to reach their potential. Our “In Your Shoes” process allows us to understand the issues that business owners face, and the roadblocks that are preventing them from achieving their goals.
We are dedicated to each of our staff’s professional development. We provide the training, tools, and resources for each level of our firm to advance in their careers. Our comprehensive plan outlines the necessary technical and soft-skills that all staff to take ownership over their career progression. View more about what it’s like to work for us here.
- Staff role on audits, reviews and compilations
- Prepare tax returns (federal, state, sales & use, franchise, property)
- Financial statement preparation
- Participate on special projects as they arise
- 0-2 years of relevant audit and tax experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- CPA License or candidate
Comprehensive testing and background checks will be performed on all candidates selected for follow-up.
Position includes benefits, competitive salary and growth potential. No recruiters, please.