Education: BS in accounting. CPA license
Career Level: 3 years of relevant public accounting experience
We are a growing firm and looking for our future leaders. We are a team of passionate professionals who are excited about helping our clients and employees develop and achieve their potential. We are looking for a driven individual who is well-organized, self-motivated, and desires to provide excellent client service.
Comprehensive technical testing and background checks will be performed on all candidates selected for follow-up.
- Maintain multiple client relationships
- Meet with clients and partners for year-end planning
- Prepare and review tax projections based on planning meetings
- Prepare complex multistate 1120S and partnership tax returns
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Train and develop staff on less complex tax returns
- Review less complex returns prepared by staff
- Participate on special projects as necessary
- Perform research and stay up to date on a broad range of issues related to federal, local, and international tax requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good project management skills (ability to meet deadlines within agreed upon budget)
- Professional attitude and ability to represent the firm brand
- Must be a team player and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Ability to exercise professional humility
- Give and receive constructive feedback
- A good sensor of humor is a plus!
- Must be a CPA
- 3 years of public accounting experience
- Industry experience in real estate development and construction, financial services, high net worth individuals and nonprofits preferred
We are dedicated to each of our staff’s professional development. We provide the training, tools, and resources for each level of our firm to advance in their careers. We have a comprehensive plan that outlines the necessary technical and soft-skills that enable all staff to take ownership over their career progression. View more about what it’s like to work for us here.