INTRODUCTION The “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act” (TCJA) signed into law in late 2017 represented the most substantial tax reform legislation since 1986. This legislation contained the following two brand new provisions that are attracting tremendous attention: The New 20% Deduction Under Section 199A (“20% 199A Deduction”). This 20% 199A Deduction is one of the most significant and far-reaching provisions of the … [Read More »]
You’ve never met an accounting firm like Meadows Urquhart.
We're more than numbers people -- we're the people who know what it's like to be in your shoes. We spend the time to get to know your business and understand your challenges, because we care about your company's success.
News & Resources
- Recent Developments Involving the “20% 199A Deduction” and “Qualified Opportunity Funds”
- 2019 Year- End Tax Planning for Individuals
- 2019 Year-End Tax Planning for Businesses
- Charitable Contribution Legislation
- Additional Virginia Refund
- IRS Waives the Estimated Tax Penalty for Some Taxpayers