Do you have employees covered under Medicare? You can reimburse those employees under the Affordable Care Act, as long as certain requirements are met. The Affordable Care Act requires Applicable Large Employers (any Company that has an average of at least 50 full-time equivalent employees) to offer their employees coverage under a group health plan subject to market reforms. Included in the market reforms is … [Read More »]
You’ve never met an accounting firm like Meadows Urquhart.
We're more than numbers people -- we're the people who know what it's like to be in your shoes. We spend the time to get to know your business and understand your challenges, because we care about your company's success.
News & Resources
- Company Reimbursement of Medicare Premiums
- Kelli Meadows Published in VSCPA’s “Member Thoughts”
- New FLSA White Collar Overtime Exemptions
- Employee Education Reimbursement
- Do Construction Company Owners Qualify as a Real Estate Professional?
- New Sales Tax Exemptions for Nonprofits