We’re happy to hear that many of our clients have secured their Paycheck Protection Program funds. It sounds like approvals are coming in hourly. Inevitably, the next question is likely – what now? Here is what we know as of April 9, 2020. From the day the loan funds are made available to you, the “covered period” begins. The covered period is defined by the CARES Act as the 8 weeks following … [Read More »]
You’ve never met an accounting firm like Meadows Urquhart.
We're more than numbers people -- we're the people who know what it's like to be in your shoes. We spend the time to get to know your business and understand your challenges, because we care about your company's success.
News & Resources
- Hard at Work… at Home!
- Preparation for the Payroll Protection Program
- Doug Urquhart Q&A with VSCPA
- Recent Developments Involving the “20% 199A Deduction” and “Qualified Opportunity Funds”
- 2019 Year- End Tax Planning for Individuals
- 2019 Year-End Tax Planning for Businesses