Education: BS in accounting. CPA license
Career Level: 3 years of relevant public accounting experience
We are a growing firm and looking for our future leaders. We are a team of passionate professionals who are excited about helping our clients and employees develop and achieve their potential. We are looking for a driven individual who is well-organized, self-motivated, and desires to provide excellent client service.
Comprehensive technical testing and background checks will be performed on all candidates selected for follow-up.
- Perform investment fund annual financial statement audit procedures
- Supervise investment fund audits from planning to financial statement preparation
- Conduct monthly accounting procedures to include reconciliations and recalculations of investment fund activities
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting
- Prepares annual financial statements
- Create engagement budgets and evaluate budget to actual variances
- Preform research and stay up to date on a broad range of issues related to fund accounting
- Prepare capital call and distribution calculations, investor allocations and investor notices
- Monitor, track and reconcile capital call proceeds and distribution payments
- Prepare review management fee calculations
- Prepare carried interest calculations and maintenance of waterfall models
- Prepare review partner allocations and capital account statements
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good project management skills (ability to meet deadlines within agreed upon budget)
- Professional attitude and ability to represent the firm brand
- Must be a team player and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Ability to exercise professional humility
- Give and receive constructive feedback
- A good sensor of humor is a plus!
We are dedicated to each of our staff’s professional development. We provide the training, tools, and resources for each level of our firm to advance in their careers. We have a comprehensive plan that outlines the necessary technical and soft-skills that enable all staff to take ownership over their career progression. View more about what it’s like to work for us here.