We are a growing firm and looking for our future leaders. We are a team of passionate professionals who are excited about helping our clients and employees develop and achieve their potential. We are looking for a driven individual who is well-organized, self-motivated, and desires to provide excellent client service. This position is full-time and will be part of the firm’s Management Accounting and Reporting Solutions (MARS) program.
Our firm specializes in the real estate development and construction, financial services, high net worth individuals and nonprofits industries. Experience in those areas preferred. Comprehensive technical testing and background checks will be performed on all candidates selected for follow-up.
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Update and maintain fixed asset records
- Provide support to clients on Quickbooks issues
- Prepare and compile financial reporting packages
- Record payroll transactions on a monthly, or quarterly basis.
- Troubleshoot Quickbooks and determine effective solutions to issues as they arise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good project management skills (ability to meet deadlines within agreed upon budget)
- Professional attitude and ability to represent the firm brand
- Must be a team player and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Ability to exercise professional humility
- Give and receive constructive feedback
- A good sensor of humor is a plus!
We are dedicated to each of our staff’s professional development. We provide the training, tools, and resources for each level of our firm to advance in their careers. We have a comprehensive plan that outlines the necessary technical and soft-skills that enable all staff to take ownership over their career progression. View more about what it’s like to work for us here.
- 1-3 years of bookkeeping experience
- Industry experience in real estate development and construction, financial services, and nonprofits preferred