Education: BS in accounting. CPA required
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Career Level: Minimum of 5 years of relevant audit and assurance experience
We are a growing firm and looking for our future leaders. We are a team of passionate professionals who are excited about helping our clients and employees develop and achieve their potential. We are looking for a driven individual who is well-organized, self-motivated, and desires to provide excellent client service.
Our firm specializes in the real estate development and construction, financial services, and nonprofit industries. Experience in those areas preferred. Comprehensive technical testing and background checks will be performed on all candidates selected for follow-up.
- Oversee the efforts of multiple client engagements in a wide variety of industries with the ability to manage
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively
- Perform a detail review of audit, review and compilation engagements
- Consult and service client base to make recommendations on business improvements and process improvements and serve as a business advisor to client
- Participate on special projects as necessary
- Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff on projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews, client management and practice development activities
- Attend professional development, networking events, and training seminars on a regular basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good project management skills (ability to meet deadlines within agreed upon budget)
- Professional attitude and ability to represent the firm brand
- Must be a team player and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Ability to exercise professional humility
- Give and receive constructive feedback
- A good sense of humor is a plus!
- Must be a CPA
- 5 years of public accounting experience
- Industry experience in real estate development and construction, financial services, high net worth individuals and nonprofits preferred
We are dedicated to each of our staff’s professional development. We provide the training, tools, and resources for each level of our firm to advance in their careers. We have a comprehensive plan that outlines the necessary technical and soft-skills that enable all staff to take ownership over their career progression. View more about what it’s like to work for us here.