We are looking for an experienced tax manager to join our growing practice.
Founded in 2004, Meadows Urquhart Acree & Cook, LLP is a fast-growing CPA firm of about 30 employees. We provide tax, assurance, and consulting services to mid-sized privately held companies, high net worth individuals, nonprofits and financial services. We work with clients who value consultative relationships and want to reach their potential. Our “In Your Shoes” process allows us to understand the issues that business owners face, and the roadblocks that are preventing them from achieving their goals.
We are dedicated to each of our staff’s professional development. We provide the training, tools, and resources for each level of our firm to advance in their careers. Our comprehensive plan outlines the necessary technical and soft-skills that all staff to take ownership over their career progression.
Job responsibilities include:
- Review tax returns (federal, state, sales & use, franchise, property). Prepare more complex tax returns for hedge funds and high net worth individuals.
- Perform research and stay up to date on a broad range of issues including federal, local and international tax requirements
- Develop and write footnotes in compliance with tax aspects of external reporting requirements
- Prepare and review monthly, quarterly and annual tax projections
- Participate on special projects as necessary
- Staff training and development
- Client management and practice development activities
We are a growing firm and look internally when choosing our future leaders. We are a team of passionate professionals who are excited about helping our clients and employees develop and achieve their potential. We are looking for a driven individual who is well-organized, self-motivated, and desires to provide excellent client service.
Comprehensive testing and background checks will be performed on all candidates selected for follow-up.
If interested, please apply here.
No recruiters, please.