Meadows Urquhart is a local CPA & Consulting firm with a diverse client base. We are looking for an experienced senior accountant to join our growing practice. Not only does Meadows Urquhart provide tax, assurance and accounting services, but we’re also forward-thinking consultants who step into our clients’ shoes. We offer services for businesses, high-net-worth individuals, investment partnerships (hedge funds) and nonprofits. View more about what it’s like to work for us here.
Job responsibilities include:
- Prepare tax returns (federal, state, sales & use, franchise, property) and review less complex tax returns
- Participate on special projects as necessary
- Perform research and stay up to date on a broad range of issues related to federal, local and international tax requirements
- Prepare and review monthly, quarterly and annual tax projections
- Staff training and development
Education: BS in accounting. CPA license required.
Minimum of four years of relevant tax experience.
Comprehensive testing and background checks will be performed on all candidates selected for follow-up.
We are a growing firm and look internally when choosing our future leaders.
Signing bonus available to direct hires.
If interested, please apply here.