Meadows Urquhart is a local CPA & Consulting firm with a diverse client base. We are looking for an experienced senior accountant to join our growing practice. Not only does Meadows Urquhart provide tax, assurance and accounting services, but we’re also forward-thinking consultants who step into our clients’ shoes. We offer services for businesses, high-net-worth individuals, investment partnerships (hedge funds) and nonprofits. View more about what it’s like to work for us here.
Job responsibilities include:
- Supervise and perform audits, reviews & compilations from planning to financial statement preparation.
- Perform “non-traditional” assurance and accounting projects, as needed (historical tax credit engagements, due-diligence projects, various consulting and other agreed-upon procedure projects).
- Create engagement budgets and evaluate budget to actual variances.
- Perform research and stay up to date on a broad range of issues related to GAAP.
- HUD experience preferred.
- Participate on special projects as necessary.
- Staff training and development.
Education: BS in accounting. CPA license required.
We are a growing firm and look internally when choosing our future leaders.
Minimum of 4 years of relevant audit experience.
Comprehensive testing and background checks will be performed on all candidates selected for follow-up.
Signing bonus available for direct hires.
If interested, please apply here.