Job responsibilities include:
- Prepare tax returns (federal, state, sales & use, franchise, property) and review less complex tax returns
- Senior role on audits, reviews and compilations.
- Financial statement preparation.
- Perform research and stay up to date on a broad range of issues related to GAAP accounting as well as federal, local and international tax requirements
- Prepare and review monthly, quarterly and annual tax projections
- Staff training and development
We are a growing firm and look internally when choosing our future leaders.
Education: BS in accounting. CPA license preferred
4-6 years of relevant audit and tax experience
Comprehensive testing and background checks will be performed on all candidates selected for follow-up
If interested, please apply here.
No recruiters, please.