Meadows Urquhart is a top local CPA firm with a diverse client base. We are looking for a motivated Receptionist to join our dynamic Administrative Team. Not only does Meadows Urquhart provide tax, assurance and accounting services, but we’re also forward-thinking consultants who step into our clients’ shoes. We offer services for businesses, high-net-worth individuals, nonprofits and investment funds.
We are a growing firm and look internally when choosing our future leaders. We are a team of passionate professionals who are excited about helping our clients and employees develop and achieve their potential. We are looking for a driven individual who is well-organized, self-motivated, and desires to provide excellent client service.
The Receptionist is the first point of contact for our clients and guests. Responsibilities include providing general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks including answering and directing incoming calls, mail distribution, scanning and copying documents, coordination and tracking of incoming and outgoing correspondence, requisition of supplies, maintaining file room, lunch ordering/kitchen clean up, conference room booking/clean up, bank / post office / other errands as assigned, courier request, office maintenance request as well as additional clerical duties as assigned.
- Full Time 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Willingness to work overtime especially during crucial tax deadlines;
- Required to work 1/2 day Saturdays during our busy seasons (March/April and September/October);
- Minimum Degree required: High School Diploma
- 2-3 years of related experience as a receptionist preferably in a professional services firm;
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency experience including Word, Excel, Adobe consistent with firm standards;
- Professional appearance;
- Client focused;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Adaptable to multiple requests throughout the work day;
- Reliable and positive attitude;
- Maintain a high level of client confidentiality;
- Ability to take direction, follow procedures, ask questions, and attention to detail is crucial
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer a Comprehensive Benefit Package including Health, Dental, participation in 401K Retirement Plan, and Paid Time Off.
If interested, please apply here.