Meadows Urquhart is a CPA and Consulting firm with a diverse client base. We are looking for a motivated in-charge accountant to join our growing practice. Not only does Meadows Urquhart provide tax, assurance and accounting services, but we’re also forward-thinking consultants who step into our clients’ shoes. We offer services for businesses, high-net-worth individuals, nonprofits and investment funds. View more about what it’s like to work for us here.
- Prepare tax returns (federal, state, sales & use, franchise, property) and review less complex tax returns
- Senior role on audits, reviews and compilations.
- Financial statement preparation.
- Perform research and stay up to date on a broad range of issue related to GAAP accounting as well as federal, local and international tax requirements
- Prepare and review monthly, quarterly and annual tax projections
- Staff training and development
We are a growing firm and look internally when choosing our future leaders. We are a team of passionate professionals who are excited about helping our clients and employees develop and achieve their potential. We are looking for a driven individual who is well-organized, self-motivated, and desires to provide excellent client service.
Comprehensive testing and background checks will be performed on all candidates selected for follow-up.
Position includes benefits, competitive salary and growth potential.
If interested, please apply here.
No recruiters, please.