Meadows Urquhart Acree & Cook, LLP is a top local CPA firm with a diverse client base. We are looking for a motivated Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic Administrative Team. Not only does Meadows Urquhart Acree & Cook, LLP provide tax, assurance and accounting services, but we’re also forward-thinking consultants who step into our clients’ shoes. We offer services for businesses, high-net-worth individuals, nonprofits and investment funds.
We are a growing firm and look internally when choosing our future leaders. We are a team of passionate professionals who are excited about helping our clients and employees develop and achieve their potential. We are looking for a driven individual who is well-organized, self-motivated, and desires to provide excellent client service.
The Administrative Assistant performs administrative and office support tasks for multiple Partners/Managers. The primary role of this position is creating and completing Financial Statements using Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat. Adhering to tight deadlines and lock-down of final files in compliance with firm and industry standards is critical. Other duties include finalization of various letters and correspondence, assistance with tax processing, client follow-up, E-Filing and various tax deadline reporting as well as other duties assigned. This position also performs as a backup for the Receptionist fielding phone calls, receiving and directing visitors and scheduling meetings.
- Full Time 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Willingness to work overtime especially during crucial tax deadlines;
- Required to work 1/2 day Saturdays during our busy seasons (March/April and September/October);
- 3-5 years of related experience in an Administrative role required, preferably in a financial or professional services firm;
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat consistent with firm standards;
- Financial Statement preparation experience a plus;
- Minimum Degree required: High School Diploma;
- Professional appearance;
- Significant attention to detail and follow through skills;
- Must be client focused and able to address various client needs promptly and professionally;
- Ability to work on multiple projects, shift priorities as necessary and meet deadlines;
- Ability to take direction, follow procedures, and ask questions with attention to detail is crucial;
- Work well in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Maintain a high level of client confidentiality.
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer a Comprehensive Benefit Package including Health, Dental, participation in 401K Retirement Plan, and Paid Time Off.
If interested, please apply here.